Donate to the 2015 Archbishop's Catholic Appeal
- Please complete the gift form below when making a PLEDGE or a ONE-TIME GIFT.
- Please do NOT complete the gift form below for payments.
- Payments on your pledge will be charged automatically to your credit card during mid-month.
- For one-time gifts, your credit card will be charged the day you make your gift.
- Please note that all gifts are considered unrestricted and will be applied to the area of greatest need.
We are grateful for your charity and understanding.
As Christians, we are called to share a portion of our material blessings to help “Build up the Kingdom of God.” The practice of tithing – donating 10% of our income - should be paramount in our lives. One formula suggests donating 5% of our annual income to our parish, 3% to other charities, and 2% to the Archdiocesan Church through a gift to the Archbishop's Catholic Appeal.
To make a donation to the 2015 Archbishop’s Catholic Appeal, please complete the gift form below. Your contribution is greatly needed to support the nearly forty ministries within our archdiocese.
For general Appeal questions, please call (303) 715-3111 or email ACA_Info@tcfalliance.org.
If you prefer to donate by stock, please contact Darlene Espinoza at firstname.lastname@example.org or at (303) 867-0616. Thank you.
May God bless you for your sacrifice offered in His name.