Donate Online to the 2016 Archbishop’s Catholic Appeal Today.
● Please complete the gift form below when making a PLEDGE or a ONE-TIME GIFT.
● Please do NOT complete the gift form below for payments.
● Payments on your pledge will be charged automatically to your credit card mid-month.
● For one-time gifts, your credit card will be charged the day you make your gift.
● Please note that all gifts are considered unrestricted and will be applied to the area of greatest need.
We are grateful for your charity and understanding.
“The purpose of tithing is to secure not the tithe but the tither, not the gift but the giver, not the possession but the possessor, not your money but you for God.”
Oftentimes, we feel compelled to “give to a need.” Yet, authentic tithing – which flows out of a relationship with God – should be based upon “a need to give.” For the Christian, generosity is not an outwardly imposed burden, but rather, something that arises out of our love for God and neighbor. Further, we tend to give out of our excess, what is left over. Giving without sacrifice fails to detach us from the things of this world, whereas sacrificial giving helps store up our treasure in heaven.
To make a donation to the 2016 Archbishop’s Catholic Appeal, please complete the gift form below. Your donation is greatly needed and will be genuinely appreciated.
For general Appeal questions, please call (303) 715-3111 or email ACA_Info@tcfalliance.org.
If you prefer to donate stock, please contact Darlene Espinoza at email@example.com or at (303) 867-0616. Thank you.
May God bless you for leading others to his mercy.